The proud daughter of a 30 year Marine, Robbi’s mother died of cancer when she was three years old, provoking a profound need to be a Mother: to smell the skin of her own child. After her fertility doctor said, “Your body will not make a baby,” Robbi could find no one to help her process this particular, existential, spiritual, physical and emotional grief. Robbi’s six year quest for support showed the shocking reality that there were no experts in this field.
Robbi’s dream of biological motherhood died, but another dream emerged. To become the support she personally needed; a rare opportunity to truly become the change she wanted to see in the world.
Her passion for travel, international speaking, the arts and philanthropy exposed Robbi’s mission. She chose to re-purpose her life from Motherhood to empowering female Influencers to find alternative paths to serve their worlds.
As a humanitarian fine artist, Robbi produces works through Firestone Projects, LLC. to inform, inquire and provoke conscious conversation. She owns and operates Santa Fe Art Classes, where she lives, teaches, facilitates and coaches from her beautiful, high desert home in the creative mecca of Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA.
Robbi’s various works have created international impact.
- Media features: New York Times, Parade, Science of Mind, New Mexico Magazine, Worth, Art Business News, Los Angeles Travel, Miami Herald, San Francisco Chronicle, City Arts, Huffington Post…click for more.
- Women’s Economic Forum, “Iconic Leaders Bettering the World for All,” award in Delhi India 2017.
- An internationally renowned “Humanitarian Artist,” Firestone created the first museum art installation as inquiry to invitro fertilization and women’s infertility entitled, The Empty Womb.
- Betsy Chasse, Creator/Producer/Director/Writer of the internationally best selling film, What the Bleep Do We Know?, created The Empty Womb film featuring Robbi and her art.
- The Empty Womb film premiered at United Nations (in parallel with Commission on the Status of Women), March 2018.
- The Empty Womb film is now available on Amazon.com.
- New Mexico Philharmonic Arts and Music Festival at NM Museum of Natural History & Science featured Robbi speaking on how to Alchemize Pain through Art.
- Robbi is currently authoring two books, The Art of Mastering Art Marketing and The Empty Womb.
- With an RSCP license through Holmes Institute, Robbi has coached and developed curriculum for over 25 years.
- Robbi has painted portraits of global visionaries including Don Miguel Ruiz (The Four Agreements), MercyMe’s Bart Millard, 6x Grammy Winner KebMo, Micheal Murphy (Golf in the Kingdom) and Micheal Beckwith (The Secret).
- Clients include Young Presidents Organization, Gold Presidents Organization, New Mexico Museum Hill Partners, Georgia O’Keeffe Museum, Road Scholar, Hilton, The Four Seasons, Massey Ferguson, etc.
- Robbi and her team offer private retreats and classes around the world.
Don’t Wait Any Longer.
Start Forging Your Own Path Today!
Robbi has created the first known program and international community for women to unleash the silent conversation around invitro fertilization, infertility, miscarriage and even child loss.